Includes & Excludes
- Children of all ages are welcome at African Safari Lodge
- Only children aged 8 years and older are allowed on scheduled game drives with other guests at the Lodge
- Should there be no other guests, the kids are welcome to join.
- All children before their third birthday, sharing with adults, are free of charge
- 3rd birthday to 14th birthday, sharing with adults, pay 50% of adult rate
- All guests aged 14 or older are required to take their own room at adult rates
- A maximum of 3 children can be accommodated in the attic Lodge Room
- A maximum of 2 children can be accommodated in the Lodge Rooms and a maximum of 1 child in Lodge Suite
- Third adults are not permitted to share rooms
- Reservations are not confirmed until such time as a deposit has been paid
- If the booking is cancelled within 6 months prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeited or transferred to another date in the future
- A 50% deposit of the total accommodation amounts and any air or road transfers arranged by African Safari Lodge, is payable within fourteen days from date of confirmation
- The remaining 50% of the accommodation payment and any air or road transfers arranged by African Safari Lodge, must be made 30 days prior to arrival
- Reservations made within 30 days of arrival date must be confirmed by full payment within 48 hours.
- Confirmed reservations cancelled 46+ days prior to arrival will be charged at 5% of the total accommodation amount
- Confirmed reservations cancelled 31-45 days prior to arrival will be charged at 20% of the total accommodation amount
- Confirmed reservations cancelled 30 – 21 days prior to arrival will be charged at 50% of the total accommodation amount
- Confirmed reservations cancelled 20 – 0 days prior to arrival will be charged at 100% of the total accommodation
- Reservations will be released automatically and without notification if these payment conditions are not met
- If the booking is postponed before the sixth month period the deposit may be carried forward to your rescheduled booking within a 24 month period
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Payments can only be done by EFT or wire transfer
- Any special dietary requirements and we will do our utmost to oblige should meals be required
- Any special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries etc.
- Estimated time of arrival
- Method of transport
- Mobile number, if any in South Africa
- Bed preference – twin or double
- Road or air transfers can be arranged on request at an additional cost
- These are handled by accredited charter companies
- Quotes are given subject to change without notice
- For safety reasons flights are subject to weather conditions. A substitute transfer will be arranged by road, if required
- A cancellation fee may be incurred if a confirmed charter is cancelled by the client
- Please discuss your requirements with Reservations
Your hosts will maintain the utmost care possible and precaution for your safety. However, we can accept no responsibility for any illness, accident, or loss whatsoever, nor any expenses arising from such illness, accident or loss.
African Safari Lodge will take every precaution to ensure the safety and well-being of their clients. However, any insurance for Baggage and/or Personal Effects as well as Personal Liability is the responsibility of the client.
African Safari Lodge accepts no liability for accidents, injuries or damage to person or equipment.